Coca-Cola (KO) Plans to Trim Workforce by 1%
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) said it plans to trim its workforce by 1 percent, eliminating 750 of the company’s 75,000 US workers. Cuts will come across the board and will most likely impact the company’s base of operations, in Atlanta. Previously, the company said it had areas that "must be improved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wintergreen Fund, Inc. Releases Annual Report to Shareholders
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Receives $5.37/ADS 'Go Private' Proposal
- Pfizer (PFE) Receives EC Approval for Expanded Prevenar 13 Indication for Pneumonia Prevention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!