Coca-Cola (KO) Plans to Trim Workforce by 1%
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) said it plans to trim its workforce by 1 percent, eliminating 750 of the company’s 75,000 US workers. Cuts will come across the board and will most likely impact the company’s base of operations, in Atlanta. Previously, the company said it had areas that "must be improved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- UPDATE: Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Active on Chatter
- UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Plans to Spin off Ferrari
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!