Coca-Cola (KO) Plans to Trim Workforce by 1%
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) said it plans to trim its workforce by 1 percent, eliminating 750 of the company’s 75,000 US workers. Cuts will come across the board and will most likely impact the company’s base of operations, in Atlanta. Previously, the company said it had areas that "must be improved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO) Outlook Cut to Negative by S&P; Notes Recent Increased Debt, Mixed Earnings
- PostRock Energy (PSTR) Says It's Compliant with NASDAQ Listing Rules
- Pfenex (PFNX) rices 6M Common Follow-on at $15.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!