Coca-Cola (KO) Plans to Trim Workforce by 1%
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) said it plans to trim its workforce by 1 percent, eliminating 750 of the company’s 75,000 US workers. Cuts will come across the board and will most likely impact the company’s base of operations, in Atlanta. Previously, the company said it had areas that "must be improved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fizzled Out: Pepsi (PEP), Coca-Cola (KO) Slump as U.S. Soda Volume Fell for 10th Straight Year in 2014
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Taps Legal Counsel, Financial Advisor to Evaluate 'Going Private' Proposal
- Hospira (HSP) Data to Be Presented at the National Kidney Foundation Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!