Coca-Cola (KO) Plans to Trim Workforce by 1%
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) said it plans to trim its workforce by 1 percent, eliminating 750 of the company’s 75,000 US workers. Cuts will come across the board and will most likely impact the company’s base of operations, in Atlanta. Previously, the company said it had areas that "must be improved".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexza Pharma (ALXA) CFO Resigns
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Tick Higher in Sept. Trading Volume
- UPDATE: Greek Court Allows Eldorado Gold (EGO) to Resume Operations Temporarily - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!