CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Offer Common Shares
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLCD), a biopharmaceutical company that is developing lasmiditan oral tablets for the acute treatment of migraine in adults, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock. CoLucid also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the public offering on the same terms and conditions. All of the shares of the common stock to be sold in the proposed offering will be sold by CoLucid.
Piper Jaffray & Co. and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Neutral
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!