Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Reports FDA Doesn't Plan to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting on Rucaparib NDA
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) today disclosed in an SEC filing:
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has notified Clovis Oncology, Inc. (the “Company”) that FDA is not currently planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the Company’s New Drug Application for rucaparib. As previously announced by the Company, FDA has accepted the Company’s NDA for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!