Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Reports FDA Doesn't Plan to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting on Rucaparib NDA
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) today disclosed in an SEC filing:
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has notified Clovis Oncology, Inc. (the “Company”) that FDA is not currently planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the Company’s New Drug Application for rucaparib. As previously announced by the Company, FDA has accepted the Company’s NDA for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!