Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Reports FDA Doesn't Plan to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting on Rucaparib NDA
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) today disclosed in an SEC filing:
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has notified Clovis Oncology, Inc. (the “Company”) that FDA is not currently planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the Company’s New Drug Application for rucaparib. As previously announced by the Company, FDA has accepted the Company’s NDA for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- CASI Pharma (CASI) Files 28.9M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!