Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Reports FDA Doesn't Plan to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting on Rucaparib NDA
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) today disclosed in an SEC filing:
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has notified Clovis Oncology, Inc. (the “Company”) that FDA is not currently planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the Company’s New Drug Application for rucaparib. As previously announced by the Company, FDA has accepted the Company’s NDA for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Accelerated Convertible Note to Amgen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!