Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Reports FDA Doesn't Plan to Hold Advisory Committee Meeting on Rucaparib NDA
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) today disclosed in an SEC filing:
The Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) has notified Clovis Oncology, Inc. (the “Company”) that FDA is not currently planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the Company’s New Drug Application for rucaparib. As previously announced by the Company, FDA has accepted the Company’s NDA for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!