Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Prices 44.4M Common Shares at $6.75/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) announced today the pricing of its underwritten public offering of its common shares. Cliffs agreed to sell approximately 44.4 million Common Shares at a public offering price of $6.75 per share. Gross proceeds to Cliffs from this Offering are $300 million before underwriter discounts and commissions and other expenses. In connection with this Offering, Cliffs has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to approximately 6.7 million additional Common Shares.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds received from the Offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of debt, in particular its senior notes due January 2018. The Offering is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!