Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Prices 44.4M Common Shares at $6.75/Share
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) announced today the pricing of its underwritten public offering of its common shares. Cliffs agreed to sell approximately 44.4 million Common Shares at a public offering price of $6.75 per share. Gross proceeds to Cliffs from this Offering are $300 million before underwriter discounts and commissions and other expenses. In connection with this Offering, Cliffs has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to approximately 6.7 million additional Common Shares.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds received from the Offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of debt, in particular its senior notes due January 2018. The Offering is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!