Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Prices 44.4M Common Shares at $6.75/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) announced today the pricing of its underwritten public offering of its common shares. Cliffs agreed to sell approximately 44.4 million Common Shares at a public offering price of $6.75 per share. Gross proceeds to Cliffs from this Offering are $300 million before underwriter discounts and commissions and other expenses. In connection with this Offering, Cliffs has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to approximately 6.7 million additional Common Shares.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds received from the Offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of debt, in particular its senior notes due January 2018. The Offering is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!