Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), WEC Energy (WEC) Clarify Statement on Proposed Energy Project in Michigan UP
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WEC Energy Group Inc. (NYSE: WEC) and Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) issue the following clarification statement about project funding for the proposed natural gas-fired power solution in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan:
WEC Energy Group through its affiliates will fund the entire $255 million investment. Cliffs and/or its affiliates are not investing any capital toward the above mentioned project. The proposed solution will be advanced as a WEC Energy Group investment to be wholly-owned and operated by WEC and/or its affiliates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Responds to FTC Antitrust Charges
- Banks Rejected by Supreme Court, Lose Bid to Derail Libor Suits - Bloomberg
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!