Cleveland Browns Stadium Name Changed to FirstEnergy Stadium (FE)
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Capgemini to Acquire iGate Corp. (IGTE) for $48/Share
- SunTrust's Peck Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Celladon's (CLDN) Phase 2b CUPID2 Trial of MYDICAR Missed Primary, Secondary Endpoints
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
The Cleveland Browns and FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced a long-term partnership in which the team's venue will be called FirstEnergy Stadium. Since it was completed in 1999, the Browns home field has been known as Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beaver Valley Power Station Unit 1 Begins Refueling and Maintenance Outage
- Tetraphase Pharma (TTPH) Announces Eravacycline Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint
- Bruker (BRKR) Debuts MBTsmart
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!