Cleveland Browns Stadium Name Changed to FirstEnergy Stadium (FE)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
The Cleveland Browns and FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced a long-term partnership in which the team's venue will be called FirstEnergy Stadium. Since it was completed in 1999, the Browns home field has been known as Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Sell
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target as FirstEnergy (FE) Settles PA Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!