Cleveland Browns Stadium Name Changed to FirstEnergy Stadium (FE)
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
The Cleveland Browns and FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced a long-term partnership in which the team's venue will be called FirstEnergy Stadium. Since it was completed in 1999, the Browns home field has been known as Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstEnergy Ohio Utilities Seek Changes to Rate Plan to Help Ensure Long-Term Price Stability for Ohio Customers
- Medtronic (MDT) Announces Seven-Year Clinical Outcomes Data for 2-Level Prestige LP Cervical Disc
- YOU On Demand (YOD), Frequency Networks to Form Joint Venture, Enter Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!