Cleveland Browns Stadium Name Changed to FirstEnergy Stadium (FE)
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
The Cleveland Browns and FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) today announced a long-term partnership in which the team's venue will be called FirstEnergy Stadium. Since it was completed in 1999, the Browns home field has been known as Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Intralinks Holdings (IL) Enters Securties Class Action Settlement
- FirstEnergy Announces Second Quarter Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!