Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLife Solutions (BLFS) Announces TiGenix's Cx601 Phase 3 Trial Met Primary Endpoint
- Allegion plc (ALLE) Announces Divestiture of Venezuelan Unit
- ATARA Biotherapeutics (ATRA) Completes Enrollment in PINTA 745 Phase 2 as ESRD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!