Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals (CNAT) Announces Positive Data from Phase 2 Liver Cirrhosis Trial with Emricasan
- UPDATE: Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Three Additional USPTO Notice of Allowances Related to Diclofenac
- Tribune Publishing (TPUB) Rejects $12.25/Share Proposal from Gannett (GCI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!