Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Positive Recommendation from EMA CHMP for OZURDEX Marketing Authorization
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Granted CE Mark For Agent Drug-Coated Balloon
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Unit Enters Clinical Research Organization Services Agreement with Integrium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!