Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- MasterCard (MA) Board Recommends Two New Candidates
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Nominates Three New Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!