Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Announces Presentation of Data from Ongoing Phase Ib Trial of CCR2 Inhibitor CCX872 at ASCO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!