Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI), Panacela Labs Receive $4.6M Contract in Russia for Xenomycins Development
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI) and Panacela Labs, Inc. announced award of a contract valued at 146 million rubles, or approximately $4.6 million (based on current exchange rates), with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for development of Xenomycins, a family of compounds in development as anti-infective agents. The contract, issued under the Russian Federation's "Pharma 2020" development initiative, provides matching funding over a period of approximately three years, which will be used to support preclinical and clinical studies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anacor Pharma (ANAC), Sandoz Amend KERYDIN Distribution, Commercialization Agreement
- CTPartners Executive Search (CTP) Announces Notice of Default Receipts from JPMogan, Phoenix Life Insurance
- Lipocine's (LPCN) Announces LPCN 1021 Was Well Tolerated in Phase 3 Study, Plans NDA in H2 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!