Clearwire (CLWR) Registered to Sell Up to $300M in Stock
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
In an SEC filing late Friday, Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) registered to sell up to $300 million in common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) CEO, CFO Resign Following Completion of Audit Committee Review
- Epizyme's (EPZM) Tazemetostat Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!