Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Announces A$268.4M Sale of Adshel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO), a subsidiary of iHeartMedia, Inc., announced that its Clear Channel Outdoor International segment will sell its interest in Australian out-of-home media company Adshel to joint venture partner APN News & Media for a purchase price of AUS$268.4 million. The transaction closed today, with APN owning 100% of Adshel.
“Following a successful Adshel partnership with APN of almost 20 years, this transaction presents a very compelling exit opportunity for Clear Channel Outdoor, allowing us to focus even more on our core markets – and APN remains a strong and valued partner to iHeartMedia through our partnership in iHeartRadio in Australia and New Zealand,” said Rich Bressler, Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings. “We will continue to evaluate our global portfolio and seek opportunities to position it for long-term success, always offering advertisers unmatched reach and effectiveness across a unique combination of multimedia assets and platforms.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- iHeartCommunications, Inc. Announces Amendment to Its Consent Solicitations to Holders of Its Five Series of Priority Guarantee Notes and Senior Notes Due 2021 and Extension of Expiration Time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!