Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Announces A$268.4M Sale of Adshel
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO), a subsidiary of iHeartMedia, Inc., announced that its Clear Channel Outdoor International segment will sell its interest in Australian out-of-home media company Adshel to joint venture partner APN News & Media for a purchase price of AUS$268.4 million. The transaction closed today, with APN owning 100% of Adshel.
“Following a successful Adshel partnership with APN of almost 20 years, this transaction presents a very compelling exit opportunity for Clear Channel Outdoor, allowing us to focus even more on our core markets – and APN remains a strong and valued partner to iHeartMedia through our partnership in iHeartRadio in Australia and New Zealand,” said Rich Bressler, Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings. “We will continue to evaluate our global portfolio and seek opportunities to position it for long-term success, always offering advertisers unmatched reach and effectiveness across a unique combination of multimedia assets and platforms.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL) to Sell U.S. Rubbermaid Consumer Storage Totes Business
- VisionChina (VISN) Names BDO China as Independent Auditors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!