Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Completes $8.9M Debt Conversion
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTI) announced it has successfully converted approximately $8.9 million in total indebtedness into shares of CDTI’s common stock. The debt conversion significantly strengthens the company’s balance sheet and represents the final step in regaining compliance with NASDAQ’s minimum stockholders’ equity rule.
“By restructuring our balance sheet, we have achieved a major milestone in our plan to establish sustainable capital and cost structures for the company,” stated Matthew Beale, CDTi’s CEO. “The equitization of debt provides us with the flexibility to prioritize resource allocation to operating activities as we seek to accelerate the commercialization of our advanced materials and high-value catalyst strategy. In addition to the transformative impact of this transaction on CDTi’s capital structure, we believe it is a testament to our shareholders’ confidence in the long-term prospects for the company. We are now more firmly positioned to achieve sustainable profitability and drive long-term growth.”
On August 25, 2016, CDTi’s shareholders approved debt conversion transactions with Kanis S.A. and Lon E. Bell. Combined with the conversion of convertible debt held by Haldor Topsøe A/S, the company issued 5,498,339 shares of the common stock in exchange for the extinguishment of $8,915,556 of total indebtedness. The company believes it has regained compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5550(b)(1) to maintain a minimum stockholders’ equity of $2,500,000.
Additional information on the transactions will be available in the Company’s Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the SEC later today, which will be available on the Company’s website at www.cdti.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!