Clean Diesel Tech (CDTI),Sino-Precious Metals Enter Strategic Alliance For Advanced Material Technology
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTi) and Sino-Precious Metals Holding Co., Ltd. (SPMH) in Kunming, China have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to build a strategic cooperation for CDTi’s Advanced Material Technology to be integrated into Chinese markets. SPMH is a high-tech enterprise group, which integrates research, development, production and marketing of precious metals, nonferrous metals and new materials. Its main body of operations for cultivating and developing strategic industry of precious metals and new materials is in Yunnan, with an implementation platform for new material industry in Yunnan province.
“CDTi continues to focus on accelerating the execution of our advanced materials strategy in fast-growing markets, and our strategic alliance with SPMH achieves a new milestone in China,” stated Matthew Beale, CDTi’s CEO. “To leverage our breakthrough advanced materials technology, we have selected the most well-positioned partners in our chosen markets. SPMH is the right partner with which to expand our presence in the world’s largest automotive market.”
“SPMH is a high-tech enterprise group, which integrates research, development, production and marketing of precious metals, nonferrous metals and new materials. Its main body of operations for cultivating and developing strategic industry of precious metals and new materials is in Yunnan, with an implementation platform for new material industry in Yunnan province,” said Mr. Zhu Shao-Wu, the General Manager of SPMH. “We expect CDTi’s powder materials can enhance product performance, and at the same time leverage SPMH’s market presence and competitiveness as well as increase the opportunity to expand in new markets. The collaboration between SPMH and CDTi will be based on each company’s strengths and advantages to create maximal value for our customers and to provide the best services.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!