Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- US Foods Holding Corp. (USFD) Prices 44.4M Common Stock IPO at $23/Share, Within Expected Range
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!