Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
- Lionsgate (LGF) to Integrate Marketing Ops with Summit Film Labels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!