Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Prices 6.25M Ordinary Offering at $1.60/Share
- Praxair (PX) Prices EUR $500M Debt Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!