Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Citi Appointed Depositary Bank for BeiGene, Ltd.’s Sponsored ADR Program
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!