Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Court of Appeals Invites Google to Respond to En Banc Petition
- Neonode (NEON) Announces Agreement with Tier One Printer OEM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!