Citi (C) Chairman Will Look To Replace Five Directors
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Herbalife (HLF) Hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as New Auditor
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- Investors Brace for Epic Herbalife (HLF) Short Squeeze
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (YGE) (SDBT) (ACRX) Higher; (HGG) (CCL) (BBY) Lower (more...)
With its preferred for common exchange announcement this morning, Citi (NYSE: C) Chairman Richard Parsons also announced that three of their 15 directors will not be standing for election at the April Annual Meeting and two will reach retirement age by the time of the Meeting. Citi is actively conducting a search and expect to announce several new directors shortly.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Senate Takes Aim at Apple (AAPL); Says Irish Unit Earned $22B, Paid $10M in Taxes
- Nokia Siemens (NOK) (SI) Enhances Smart Wi-Fi, Launches 3G Femtocell Access Point
- Amazon Web Services Meets FedRAMP Requirements From U.S. HHS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!