Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cirrus Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) will replace Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (NASDAQ: FCS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPH) will replace Cirrus Logic in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 21. ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: ON) is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Cuts Alphabet (GOOGL) to Underperform on Concerns About 'Four Horsemen' of Search Apocalypse
- Volatility indexes prices
- MKM Partners Reiterates Buy as Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Shares Continue to Slip
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!