Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cirrus Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) will replace Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (NASDAQ: FCS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPH) will replace Cirrus Logic in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 21. ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: ON) is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!