Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cirrus Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) will replace Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (NASDAQ: FCS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPH) will replace Cirrus Logic in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 21. ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: ON) is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Headlines Impact Broader Market; S&P 500 Down 17 Point
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!