Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cirrus Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) will replace Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (NASDAQ: FCS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPH) will replace Cirrus Logic in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 21. ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: ON) is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!