Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cirrus Logic Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) will replace Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (NASDAQ: FCS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPH) will replace Cirrus Logic in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 21. ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ: ON) is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Announces Locilex Phase 3s Missed Primary Endpoints
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!