Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weathering the Storm: Five Tips to Minimize the Impact of Summer Storms on Your Business
- Inotek Pharma (ITEK) Announces $20.97M Conv. Senior Notes Conversion to Common Stock
- TSYS (TSS) Launches ASTREX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!