Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!