Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Estée Lauder (EL) Buys GLAMGLOW, No Terms
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!