Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Announces Favorable Arbitration Outcome
- Natural Health Trends (NHTC) Preliminary Q3 Revenue Increases 154%
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Receipt of Forensic Video Recording-Related U.S. Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!