Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cintas Location in Greensboro, NC to Receive the Highest Safety Designation
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Announces Completion of ISVA Vernici Acquisition
- Monsanto (MON), U.S. SEC Enter $80M Settlement Over Roundup Accounting Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!