Cintas (CTAS) Enters New Commercial Partnership in Europe
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Cintas Corp (NASDAQ: CTAS) has entered a new commercial partnership with The CALVELEX GROUP to expand Cintas’ uniform design, production and support services in Europe. The new partnership enables Cintas to accommodate increasing demand for corporate apparel services in Europe and further elevate customer service and satisfaction for existing clientele in the U.K., including Marriott, Hilton and Four Seasons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Allergan (AGN) Receives FDA Approval for NATRELLE INSPIRA Cohesive Breast Implants
- Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!