Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice From NYSE
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), a leading global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, today announced that it received notice on November 17, 2016 from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that it does not presently satisfy the NYSE's continued listing standard requiring the average closing price of a listed company's common stock to be at least $1.00 per share for any period of 30 consecutive trading days.
In accordance with NYSE rules, the Company will respond to the NYSE within 10 business days of receipt of the notification with its intent to resolve the deficiency. The Company has six months to regain compliance with the NYSE continued listing requirements and will actively monitor its stock price and evaluate all available options in order to regain compliance within the prescribed timeframe.
During the six-month period the Company's common stock will continue to be listed and traded on the NYSE, subject to compliance with other continued listing standards. The deficiency does not affect the Company's ongoing business operations or its SEC reporting requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!