Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice From NYSE
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), a leading global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, today announced that it received notice on November 17, 2016 from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that it does not presently satisfy the NYSE's continued listing standard requiring the average closing price of a listed company's common stock to be at least $1.00 per share for any period of 30 consecutive trading days.
In accordance with NYSE rules, the Company will respond to the NYSE within 10 business days of receipt of the notification with its intent to resolve the deficiency. The Company has six months to regain compliance with the NYSE continued listing requirements and will actively monitor its stock price and evaluate all available options in order to regain compliance within the prescribed timeframe.
During the six-month period the Company's common stock will continue to be listed and traded on the NYSE, subject to compliance with other continued listing standards. The deficiency does not affect the Company's ongoing business operations or its SEC reporting requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Offers Update on Q4 and FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!