Churchill Downs (CHDN) Closes $26.5M Sale of Excess Real Estate at Calder Race Course
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) (NASDAQ: CHDN) announced today that it closed on the sale of 61 acres of excess real estate at Calder Race Course (Calder) located in Miami Gardens, Fla. to EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) for $26.5 million or $434,426 per acre.
“This is a step towards right-sizing the footprint needed to conduct our operations at Calder and helps promote economic development as well as creates much-needed jobs in Miami Gardens and the State of Florida,” said William Mudd, CDI’s President and Chief Operating Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!