Churchill Downs (CHDN) Closes $26.5M Sale of Excess Real Estate at Calder Race Course
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) (NASDAQ: CHDN) announced today that it closed on the sale of 61 acres of excess real estate at Calder Race Course (Calder) located in Miami Gardens, Fla. to EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) for $26.5 million or $434,426 per acre.
“This is a step towards right-sizing the footprint needed to conduct our operations at Calder and helps promote economic development as well as creates much-needed jobs in Miami Gardens and the State of Florida,” said William Mudd, CDI’s President and Chief Operating Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilliard Lyons Downgrades Churchill Downs (CHDN) to Neutral
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!