Churchill Downs (CHDN) Announces Completion of Saratoga Casino Black Hawk Stake Purchase
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Churchill Downs Incorporated (Nasdaq: CHDN), Saratoga Harness Racing, Inc. have completed their previously-announced transaction whereby CDI has acquired 25 percent ownership of SHRI’s controlling interest in Saratoga Casino Black Hawk in Black Hawk, Colo. Following approval of the transaction by the Colorado Division of Gaming, SHRI contributed its controlling interest in Saratoga Casino Black Hawk to SCH, which was formed by CDI and SHRI in conjunction with CDI’s 2015 acquisition of a 25 percent interest in SHRI’s New York assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Investor Alert: GPM Reminds Investors of the February 10 Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Rio Tinto plc
- Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. Announces February 2017 Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesPutnam Investments, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!