Churchill Downs (CHDN) Announces Completion of Saratoga Casino Black Hawk Stake Purchase
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Churchill Downs Incorporated (Nasdaq: CHDN), Saratoga Harness Racing, Inc. have completed their previously-announced transaction whereby CDI has acquired 25 percent ownership of SHRI’s controlling interest in Saratoga Casino Black Hawk in Black Hawk, Colo. Following approval of the transaction by the Colorado Division of Gaming, SHRI contributed its controlling interest in Saratoga Casino Black Hawk to SCH, which was formed by CDI and SHRI in conjunction with CDI’s 2015 acquisition of a 25 percent interest in SHRI’s New York assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of DPS Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesPutnam Investments, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!