Christopher & Banks (CBK) Announces New $50 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) has entered into a new senior secured revolving credit facility (the “New Credit Facility”) in the amount of up to $50 million with Wells Fargo Capital Finance, part of Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC). The New Credit Facility provides committed revolving funding through July 2017, and replaces the Company’s $50 million credit facility that was scheduled to mature on June 30, 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outerwall (OUTR) Announces Cost-Reduction Initiatives, Updated FY13 Guidance
- Zogenix (ZGNX) SUMAVEL sNDA Approved by U.S. FDA
- Wells Fargo & Company Announces Final Results of Note Exchange Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!