Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Launches Free Kid's Meals Promotion
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) announced a promotion that is sure to keep everyone in the family satisfied. Every Sunday during the month of September, customers will receive a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an entrée. To accompany each kid’s meal, Chipotle has also partnered with the beloved children’s book, Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin and illustrated by Daniel Salmieri to create limited edition in-store activity sheets that are fun for the whole family to complete.
“For more than two decades we have been serving families better food made with ingredients parents can trust — ingredients raised with respect for the land, the animals, and the farmers who produce them,” said Chris Arnold, communications director at Chipotle. “We think good food is at its best enjoyed with good company, and we hope families will join us on Sundays to share a meal together.”
The kid’s meal promotion is valid when purchasing a burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos, and includes any Chipotle kid’s meal, including the build your own option and the quesadilla. Transactions that include the free kid’s meal will count toward Chiptopia, Chipotle’s loyalty program that rewards customers who make multiple paid visits to Chipotle each month with free food when transactions total at least $6. The promotion is available every Sunday in September.
For more information, please visit Chipotle.com/freekidsmeal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!