Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Announces Free Student Drink Promo
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) announced a promotion to help make heading back to school a little easier. During the entire month of September, high school and college students with a valid ID can enjoy free fountain soft drinks or iced tea with any in-store entrée purchase.
“It can be tough when the end of the summer collides with the reality of heading back to school,” said Chris Arnold, communications director at Chipotle. “We’re filling – and refilling – students’ cups at all Chipotle locations to celebrate the beginning of the new academic year.”
Transactions that include the free student drink will still count toward Chiptopia, Chipotle’s loyalty program that rewards customers who make multiple paid visits to Chipotle each month with free food when transactions total at least six dollars.
The student drink promotion is open to high school (including home schooled students), undergraduate or graduate college students who present a valid ID. This promotion includes fountain soft drinks and iced tea and excludes any bottled drinks (Izze, Nantucket). Free drinks are limited to one per person, per visit, and are only valid with in-store orders.
For more information, please visit Chipotle.com/septemberfreedrink.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Cuts Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT to $333
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!