Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Announces Free Student Drink Promo
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) announced a promotion to help make heading back to school a little easier. During the entire month of September, high school and college students with a valid ID can enjoy free fountain soft drinks or iced tea with any in-store entrée purchase.
“It can be tough when the end of the summer collides with the reality of heading back to school,” said Chris Arnold, communications director at Chipotle. “We’re filling – and refilling – students’ cups at all Chipotle locations to celebrate the beginning of the new academic year.”
Transactions that include the free student drink will still count toward Chiptopia, Chipotle’s loyalty program that rewards customers who make multiple paid visits to Chipotle each month with free food when transactions total at least six dollars.
The student drink promotion is open to high school (including home schooled students), undergraduate or graduate college students who present a valid ID. This promotion includes fountain soft drinks and iced tea and excludes any bottled drinks (Izze, Nantucket). Free drinks are limited to one per person, per visit, and are only valid with in-store orders.
For more information, please visit Chipotle.com/septemberfreedrink.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!