ChipMOS (IMOS) Revenue Rose 7.4% in August 2016
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Bermuda) LTD. (Nasdaq: IMOS) reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of August 2016.
Revenue for the month of August 2016 was NT$1,706.6 million or US$53.8 million, an increase of 5.2% from the month of July 2016 and an increase of 7.4% from the same period in 2015. The growth is attributed to healthy customer demand for the Company's large panel LCD driver assembly and testing solutions, demand stability in the small panel LCD driver segment, a slight improvement in demand for the Company's DRAM testing solutions, and the positive impact of a favorable exchange rate. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$31.74 to US$1.00 as of August 31, 2016.
Consolidated Monthly Revenues (Unaudited)
ChipMOS' August 2016 consolidated revenue included revenues of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS Taiwan"), ChipMOS U.S.A., Inc., and ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (BVI) LTD. and its wholly-owned subsidiary ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Shanghai) LTD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- UPDATE: ChipMOS MERGER EXPECTED TO CLOSE OCTOBER 31
- Roche (RHHBY) doesn't expect significant growth in Avastin franchise - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!