ChipMOS (IMOS) Revenue Rose 7.4% in August 2016
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Bermuda) LTD. (Nasdaq: IMOS) reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of August 2016.
Revenue for the month of August 2016 was NT$1,706.6 million or US$53.8 million, an increase of 5.2% from the month of July 2016 and an increase of 7.4% from the same period in 2015. The growth is attributed to healthy customer demand for the Company's large panel LCD driver assembly and testing solutions, demand stability in the small panel LCD driver segment, a slight improvement in demand for the Company's DRAM testing solutions, and the positive impact of a favorable exchange rate. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$31.74 to US$1.00 as of August 31, 2016.
Consolidated Monthly Revenues (Unaudited)
ChipMOS' August 2016 consolidated revenue included revenues of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS Taiwan"), ChipMOS U.S.A., Inc., and ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (BVI) LTD. and its wholly-owned subsidiary ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Shanghai) LTD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChipMOS (IMOS) Issues Update on Pending Merger
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!