ChipMOS (IMOS) Revenue Rose 7.4% in August 2016
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Bermuda) LTD. (Nasdaq: IMOS) reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of August 2016.
Revenue for the month of August 2016 was NT$1,706.6 million or US$53.8 million, an increase of 5.2% from the month of July 2016 and an increase of 7.4% from the same period in 2015. The growth is attributed to healthy customer demand for the Company's large panel LCD driver assembly and testing solutions, demand stability in the small panel LCD driver segment, a slight improvement in demand for the Company's DRAM testing solutions, and the positive impact of a favorable exchange rate. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$31.74 to US$1.00 as of August 31, 2016.
Consolidated Monthly Revenues (Unaudited)
ChipMOS' August 2016 consolidated revenue included revenues of ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ("ChipMOS Taiwan"), ChipMOS U.S.A., Inc., and ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (BVI) LTD. and its wholly-owned subsidiary ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (Shanghai) LTD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!