ChipMOS (IMOS) Reports 2.6% Increase in Revenue for Oct. 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (Nasdaq: IMOS), an industry leading provider of outsourced semiconductor assembly and test services ("OSAT"), today reported its unaudited consolidated revenue for the month of October 2016.
Revenue for the month of October 2016 was NT$1,645.2 million or US$52.2 million, a decrease of 2.5% from the month of September 2016 and an increase of 2.6% from the same period in 2015. All U.S. figures in this release are based on the exchange rate of NT$31.54 to US$1.00 as of October 31, 2016.
Consolidated Monthly Revenues (Unaudited)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChipMOS REPORTS NOVEMBER 2016 REVENUE
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!