China Zenix Auto (ZX) Regains NYSE Listing Compliance
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Zenix Auto (NYSE: ZX) announced that it was notified on Sep 1, 2016 by the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) that the Company had satisfied the NYSE’s continuing listing standard as both the closing share price of the Company’s common stock and its average closing share price over the preceding 30 consecutive trading days ended Aug 31, 2016, were in compliance with the $1.00 minimum threshold required by the NYSE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Paychex (PAYX) Names Thomas Bonadio to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!