China Zenix Auto (ZX) Regains NYSE Listing Compliance
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Zenix Auto (NYSE: ZX) announced that it was notified on Sep 1, 2016 by the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) that the Company had satisfied the NYSE’s continuing listing standard as both the closing share price of the Company’s common stock and its average closing share price over the preceding 30 consecutive trading days ended Aug 31, 2016, were in compliance with the $1.00 minimum threshold required by the NYSE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Former Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse Exec as Director
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Takes Minority Stake in G4G Capital
- Cognizant (CTSH) Opens New Office in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!