China Zenix Auto (ZX) Regains NYSE Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
China Zenix Auto (NYSE: ZX) announced that it was notified on Sep 1, 2016 by the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) that the Company had satisfied the NYSE’s continuing listing standard as both the closing share price of the Company’s common stock and its average closing share price over the preceding 30 consecutive trading days ended Aug 31, 2016, were in compliance with the $1.00 minimum threshold required by the NYSE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!