China Green Agriculture (CGA) Files to Delay 10-K
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Green Agriculture (NYSE: CGA) disclosed in an SEC filing:
CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. (the “Registrant”) was unable, without unreasonable effort or expense, to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2016 (the “Annual Report”) by the September 28, 2016 filing date applicable to smaller reporting companies due to a delay experienced by the Registrant in completing its financial statements and other disclosures in the Annual Report. As a result, the Registrant is still in the process of compiling required information to complete the Annual Report and its independent registered public accounting firm requires additional time to complete its review of the financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2016 to be incorporated in the Annual Report. The Registrant anticipates that it will file the Annual Report no later than the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed filing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!