China Green Agriculture (CGA) Files to Delay 10-K
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Green Agriculture (NYSE: CGA) disclosed in an SEC filing:
CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. (the “Registrant”) was unable, without unreasonable effort or expense, to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2016 (the “Annual Report”) by the September 28, 2016 filing date applicable to smaller reporting companies due to a delay experienced by the Registrant in completing its financial statements and other disclosures in the Annual Report. As a result, the Registrant is still in the process of compiling required information to complete the Annual Report and its independent registered public accounting firm requires additional time to complete its review of the financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2016 to be incorporated in the Annual Report. The Registrant anticipates that it will file the Annual Report no later than the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed filing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!