China Green Agriculture (CGA) Files to Delay 10-K
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
China Green Agriculture (NYSE: CGA) disclosed in an SEC filing:
CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE, INC. (the “Registrant”) was unable, without unreasonable effort or expense, to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2016 (the “Annual Report”) by the September 28, 2016 filing date applicable to smaller reporting companies due to a delay experienced by the Registrant in completing its financial statements and other disclosures in the Annual Report. As a result, the Registrant is still in the process of compiling required information to complete the Annual Report and its independent registered public accounting firm requires additional time to complete its review of the financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2016 to be incorporated in the Annual Report. The Registrant anticipates that it will file the Annual Report no later than the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed filing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports Early Termination of HSR Waiting Period for Scottrade Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!