China Gerui (CHOP) Updates on Progress of $10M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Limited (Nasdaq: CHOP) reports that it has bought back 780,273 ordinary shares at $3.82 per share in its recently $10 million common buyback program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Announces Results of 2013 Annual General Meeting
- Gilead (GILD) Sofosbuvier Pill Wins Approval from FDA for Hepatitis C
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!