China Commercial Credit (CCCR) Announces Compliance With NASDAQ Bid Price Requirement
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- API Crude Inventory -752K Barrels
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Commercial Credit, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCCR) is pleased to announce that it has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement and market value of listed securities requirement.
On July 6, 2016, China Commercial Credit, Inc. (the "Company") received a written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Minimum Bid Price Requirement") as the closing bid price of the Company's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or greater for at least 10 consecutive business days.
On September 12, 2016, the Company received another written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the minimum market value of listed securities requirements for The NASDAQ Capital Market pursuant to Listing Rule 5550(b)(2) (the " Market Value of Listed Securities Requirement") as the market value of Company's listed securities has been $35,000,000 or greater for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restauran (FRGI) Appoints Interim CEO; Will Suspend Pollo Tropical Developments in Texas, Continue to Own Taco Cabana
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Announces Corp. Restructuring; Plans Workforce Reduction
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Adds New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!