China Commercial Credit (CCCR) Announces Compliance With NASDAQ Bid Price Requirement
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
China Commercial Credit, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCCR) is pleased to announce that it has regained compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement and market value of listed securities requirement.
On July 6, 2016, China Commercial Credit, Inc. (the "Company") received a written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement for continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Minimum Bid Price Requirement") as the closing bid price of the Company's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or greater for at least 10 consecutive business days.
On September 12, 2016, the Company received another written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff indicating that the Company has regained compliance with the minimum market value of listed securities requirements for The NASDAQ Capital Market pursuant to Listing Rule 5550(b)(2) (the " Market Value of Listed Securities Requirement") as the market value of Company's listed securities has been $35,000,000 or greater for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!