China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Gartner (IT) Acquires Product Selection Provider, Software Advice
- Lear (LEA) to Offer $325M in Senior Unsecured Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!