China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Wall Street Journal offers all news employees option to take buyouts: memo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!