China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- ABF Freights Raises Rates 5.4% (ARCB)
- CBD Energy (CBDE) Slammed; Reports Certain Financial Statements Should Not be Relied Upon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!