China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (TRXC) (FATE) (MTL) Higher; (IMGN) (FINL) (NQ) Lower
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines Group (AAL) Unit Enters Collective Bargaining Agreement with APFA
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Announces EU Approval of DUAVIVE as Estrogen Deficiency Treatment (PFE)
- Celgene (CELG) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion to Extend REVLIMID
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!