China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Indexes set to open higher as data points to recovery
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- U.S. business spending gauge surges, durable goods orders soar
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Gains; Register of Copyrights Concludes Second Question Not Properly Brought for Consideration, Couldn't Give Opinion
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions
- 58.com (WUBA) Planss to Spin Guazi.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!