China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Names G. Frederick Wilkinson President and CEO
- Cubist Pharma (CBST) Submits Ceftolozane/Tazobactam NDA to U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!