China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
- NASA Chooses Boeing (BA), SpaceX to Transport U.S. Astronauts to ISS
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Wins FDA Approval of Movanik
- Uranerz Energy (URZ) Makes First Sale from Nichols Ranch ISR Uranium Project
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Wins Boston-Area Casino License - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!