China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Domtar (UFS), Related Parties Comment on ITC Preliminary Decision on Uncoated Paper
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS), Vertex Capital Enter Agreement Over Director Nominations
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Reports VA Will Not Exercise Option Under Care Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!