China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Responds to Decision in Customer Data Warrant Case
- Halozyme (HALO), Baxter (BAX) Affirms Positive FDA Panel Vote for HyQvia
- MakerBot (SSYS) Launches MakerBot Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!