China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unwired Planet (UPIP) Drops Claims Against Apple (AAPL)
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN), Theravance (TBPH) Enter VIBATIV Commercialization, Development Agreement
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!