China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- K2M Group Holdings (KTWO) Receives 510(k) Clearance & CE Mark for MESA Hooks
- GOLDCORP, Inc. (GG) Announces Pit Wall instability at El Sauzal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!