China Armco Metals (CNAM) Receives 60,000 Ton Order
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
China Armco Metals, a distributor of imported metal ore and metal recycler, today announced that Armco (Lianyungang) Renewable Metals, Inc., the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, has signed a sales agreement with China Metal Recycling (Holdings) Limited. According to the agreement, Armco (Lianyungang) will supply a total of 60,000 metric tons of various scrap steels to China Metal Recycling in the next three months at the market price at delivery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN), UK Home Office Reach Settlement of £150M
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Approves Additional $2B Buyback
- Southern Copper (SCCO) Cancels Tia Maria Copper Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!