Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; Announces Amended Bylaws for Proxy Access
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has amended the Company's bylaws to implement proxy access, effective November 17, 2016. The amended bylaws permit a stockholder, or a group of up to 20 stockholders, that has owned at least 3% of the Company's common stock continuously for at least three years, to include in the Company's annual meeting proxy materials director nominees constituting up to 20% of the Company's Board of Directors, provided that the stockholder(s) and the nominees(s) satisfy the requirements specified in the amended bylaws. A copy of the Amended and Restated Bylaws will be attached as an exhibit to the Chico's FAS third quarter Form 10-Q filed with the SEC.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicos FAS (CHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- McDonald's (MCD) Director Walter Massey to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!