Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; Announces Amended Bylaws for Proxy Access
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has amended the Company's bylaws to implement proxy access, effective November 17, 2016. The amended bylaws permit a stockholder, or a group of up to 20 stockholders, that has owned at least 3% of the Company's common stock continuously for at least three years, to include in the Company's annual meeting proxy materials director nominees constituting up to 20% of the Company's Board of Directors, provided that the stockholder(s) and the nominees(s) satisfy the requirements specified in the amended bylaws. A copy of the Amended and Restated Bylaws will be attached as an exhibit to the Chico's FAS third quarter Form 10-Q filed with the SEC.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicos FAS (CHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!