Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; Announces Amended Bylaws for Proxy Access
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has amended the Company's bylaws to implement proxy access, effective November 17, 2016. The amended bylaws permit a stockholder, or a group of up to 20 stockholders, that has owned at least 3% of the Company's common stock continuously for at least three years, to include in the Company's annual meeting proxy materials director nominees constituting up to 20% of the Company's Board of Directors, provided that the stockholder(s) and the nominees(s) satisfy the requirements specified in the amended bylaws. A copy of the Amended and Restated Bylaws will be attached as an exhibit to the Chico's FAS third quarter Form 10-Q filed with the SEC.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicos FAS (CHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!