Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; Announces Amended Bylaws for Proxy Access
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has amended the Company's bylaws to implement proxy access, effective November 17, 2016. The amended bylaws permit a stockholder, or a group of up to 20 stockholders, that has owned at least 3% of the Company's common stock continuously for at least three years, to include in the Company's annual meeting proxy materials director nominees constituting up to 20% of the Company's Board of Directors, provided that the stockholder(s) and the nominees(s) satisfy the requirements specified in the amended bylaws. A copy of the Amended and Restated Bylaws will be attached as an exhibit to the Chico's FAS third quarter Form 10-Q filed with the SEC.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicos FAS (CHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- FBR Capital Reiterates Buy on Chicos FAS (CHS) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!