Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Receives $350M Maintenance Services Contract Renewal
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced it has been awarded a five-year contract renewal valued at approximately $350 million for maintenance, turnarounds and capital construction for a major refinery in the Midwest.
"CB&I is committed to providing our customers with integrated operational excellence in an environment where safety is paramount," said Chip Ray, Executive Vice President of CB&I's Capital Services operating group. "This award extends our 25-plus year relationship with the customer, and we will continue to provide sustainable value through improved reliability and performance."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Updates on Recent Additions to M300 Smart Glasses VIP Program
- Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Enters Strategic Content Services Agreement with Qatar Airways
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!