Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Receives $350M Maintenance Services Contract Renewal
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced it has been awarded a five-year contract renewal valued at approximately $350 million for maintenance, turnarounds and capital construction for a major refinery in the Midwest.
"CB&I is committed to providing our customers with integrated operational excellence in an environment where safety is paramount," said Chip Ray, Executive Vice President of CB&I's Capital Services operating group. "This award extends our 25-plus year relationship with the customer, and we will continue to provide sustainable value through improved reliability and performance."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Says First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 HOPE Study in Sickle Cell Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!