Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI), Haldor Topsoe Enter Long-Term Alliance Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced it has signed a long-term alliance agreement with Haldor Topsoe, a leading catalyst and technology provider, that will expand CB&I's licensing position for syngas opportunities.
As part of the agreement, CB&I will promote Haldor Topsoe's licensed syngas-based technologies, which complement CB&I's existing technology portfolio. CB&I also will work with Haldor Topsoe on the engineering, procurement and construction of plants in North America.
"This strategic alliance expands CB&I's portfolio to include syngas-based technologies and gives us additional competitive offerings for the industry," said Patrick K. Mullen, CB&I's Chief Operating Officer. "We have a long history of technology collaboration with Haldor Topsoe and are confident that through our combined expertise, this new partnership will bring tremendous value to our customers."
The alliance further expands CB&I's portfolio of more than 90 technologies and 3,500 patents by leveraging eight additional Haldor Topsoe technologies, while capitalizing on the company's EPC expertise.
CB&I and Haldor Topsoe previously announced a technology bundling award for the Pertamina refinery upgrade, which will use CB&I's CDAlky® advanced sulfuric acid alkylation technology and Haldor Topsoe's Wet gas Sulfuric Acid (WSA) technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!