Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI), Haldor Topsoe Enter Long-Term Alliance Agreement
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced it has signed a long-term alliance agreement with Haldor Topsoe, a leading catalyst and technology provider, that will expand CB&I's licensing position for syngas opportunities.
As part of the agreement, CB&I will promote Haldor Topsoe's licensed syngas-based technologies, which complement CB&I's existing technology portfolio. CB&I also will work with Haldor Topsoe on the engineering, procurement and construction of plants in North America.
"This strategic alliance expands CB&I's portfolio to include syngas-based technologies and gives us additional competitive offerings for the industry," said Patrick K. Mullen, CB&I's Chief Operating Officer. "We have a long history of technology collaboration with Haldor Topsoe and are confident that through our combined expertise, this new partnership will bring tremendous value to our customers."
The alliance further expands CB&I's portfolio of more than 90 technologies and 3,500 patents by leveraging eight additional Haldor Topsoe technologies, while capitalizing on the company's EPC expertise.
CB&I and Haldor Topsoe previously announced a technology bundling award for the Pertamina refinery upgrade, which will use CB&I's CDAlky® advanced sulfuric acid alkylation technology and Haldor Topsoe's Wet gas Sulfuric Acid (WSA) technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Likely to Remain Pressured Until Westinghouse Dispute is Resolved - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!