Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Prices 835.2k Stock Offering at $62.26/Share
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 835,207 shares of its common stock, at a price to the public of $62.26 per share. In connection with the offering, Chesapeake granted the underwriters involved in the offering with a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 125,281 shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to close on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds from the equity offering will be used to pay down a portion of the Company's short-term revolving debt, which has increased as a result of capital investments to support growth.
Wells Fargo Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers. Janney Montgomery Scott and Baird are acting as senior co-managers. J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons, LLC, Ladenburg Thalmann, U.S. Capital Advisors and BB&T Capital Markets are acting as co-managers of the offering.
This offering is being made under an effective shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and only by means of a prospectus supplement for this offering and a related base prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus may be obtained by contacting:
Wells Fargo Securities
RBC Capital Markets
Attention: Equity Syndicate Department
Attn: Equity Syndicate
375 Park Avenue
200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10152
New York, NY 10281-8098
Telephone: (800) 326-5897
Telephone: (877) 822-4089
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Farmland Partners (FPI) Prices 3.1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$33.3M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, RBC Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, BB&T Capital Markets, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Wells Fargo, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!