Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Prices 835.2k Stock Offering at $62.26/Share
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 835,207 shares of its common stock, at a price to the public of $62.26 per share. In connection with the offering, Chesapeake granted the underwriters involved in the offering with a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 125,281 shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to close on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds from the equity offering will be used to pay down a portion of the Company's short-term revolving debt, which has increased as a result of capital investments to support growth.
Wells Fargo Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers. Janney Montgomery Scott and Baird are acting as senior co-managers. J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons, LLC, Ladenburg Thalmann, U.S. Capital Advisors and BB&T Capital Markets are acting as co-managers of the offering.
This offering is being made under an effective shelf registration statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and only by means of a prospectus supplement for this offering and a related base prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus may be obtained by contacting:
Wells Fargo Securities
RBC Capital Markets
Attention: Equity Syndicate Department
Attn: Equity Syndicate
375 Park Avenue
200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10152
New York, NY 10281-8098
Telephone: (800) 326-5897
Telephone: (877) 822-4089
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, RBC Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, BB&T Capital Markets, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Wells Fargo, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!