Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Shares Rise to Session Highs Amid Analyst Day; Notes Recent Record Frack in Haynesville Shale
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) shares are rising to session highs as the company's Analyst Day continues.
In part, company VP Jason Pigott commented today:
- Chesapeake recently performed a record frack in Louisiana well. Specifically, the company used 50.185 million pounds (22.76 million kilograms) of sand, one of many forms of proppant used to fracture gas- and oil-soaked rocks deep underground, in the Black 2&11-15-11 1H well in the Haynesville shale region earlier in October.
- The company says it put 142 D.U.C. wells online this year
- will move to sell 130,000 acres o Haynesville drilling rights
- The company will also resume powder river drilling in 2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Related EntitiesHaynesville Shale
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!