Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) disclosed that Vincent J. Intrieri and John J. (“Jack”) Lipinski informed the Board of Directors of the Company that they have resigned from the Board of Directors effective as of September 26, 2016. Mr. Intrieri has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2012 and served as a member of its Audit, Finance and Nominating, Governance & Social Responsibility Committees. Mr. Lipinski has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2014 and served as a member of its Audit and Compensation Committees. The decisions of Messrs. Intrieri and Lipinski to resign were not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices.
Intrieri is a representative of Carl Icahn's Icahn Capital LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!