Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) disclosed that Vincent J. Intrieri and John J. (“Jack”) Lipinski informed the Board of Directors of the Company that they have resigned from the Board of Directors effective as of September 26, 2016. Mr. Intrieri has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2012 and served as a member of its Audit, Finance and Nominating, Governance & Social Responsibility Committees. Mr. Lipinski has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2014 and served as a member of its Audit and Compensation Committees. The decisions of Messrs. Intrieri and Lipinski to resign were not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices.
Intrieri is a representative of Carl Icahn's Icahn Capital LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Reports Season-to-Date Ski Season Metrics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!