Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) disclosed that Vincent J. Intrieri and John J. (“Jack”) Lipinski informed the Board of Directors of the Company that they have resigned from the Board of Directors effective as of September 26, 2016. Mr. Intrieri has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2012 and served as a member of its Audit, Finance and Nominating, Governance & Social Responsibility Committees. Mr. Lipinski has been an independent member of the Company’s Board of Directors since June 2014 and served as a member of its Audit and Compensation Committees. The decisions of Messrs. Intrieri and Lipinski to resign were not the result of any disagreement with the Company on any matter relating to its operations, policies or practices.
Intrieri is a representative of Carl Icahn's Icahn Capital LP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/25: (MKC) (FE) (CHK) Upgraded; (VFC) (ARIA) (OCN) Downgraded
- Yahoo scanning order unlikely to be made public: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!