Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Boosts 2016 CapEx Outlook, Affirms 2017 Production Views - Analyst Day
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) boosted its 2016 CapEx outlook and affirmed its 2017 production guidance at today's Analyst Day webcast. The company targets more than doubling EBITDA by 2018.
Chesapeake also sees capitalized interest at $250 million in 2016, moving to $220 million in 2017.
The webcast can be accessed here. The presentation is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Private Placement Of $750 Million Of Senior Notes
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!