Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Boosts 2016 CapEx Outlook, Affirms 2017 Production Views - Analyst Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) boosted its 2016 CapEx outlook and affirmed its 2017 production guidance at today's Analyst Day webcast. The company targets more than doubling EBITDA by 2018.
Chesapeake also sees capitalized interest at $250 million in 2016, moving to $220 million in 2017.
The webcast can be accessed here. The presentation is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Commences Aggregate $285M Notes Tender Offers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!