Cheniere Energy (LNG) Names New Executie Leadership; Includes EVPs, CAO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (NYSE: LNG) President and Chief Executive Officer, Jack Fusco, announced his new executive leadership team.
Michael Wortley, currently Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will become Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, responsible for guiding long-term financial strategy and increasing financial transparency.
Anatol Feygin, currently Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development will become Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, responsible for optimizing Cheniere's assets and margin capture by focusing on continued innovation and underwriting new liquefaction capacity.
Tom Bullis will become Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, responsible for enabling functional organizations from Human Resources and Information Technology to Supply Chain with best-in-class services that contribute to Cheniere's success.
Ed Lehotsky will become Senior Vice President, Engineering and Construction, responsible for executing on the construction of Cheniere's platform safely, on time, and on budget.
Doug Shanda will become Senior Vice President, Operations, responsible for safe, efficient, and reliable operations.
Chad Zamarin will become Senior Vice President, Pipeline, responsible for pipeline construction and operations.
Sean Markowitz will become General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, responsible for fostering a culture of compliance and communication, advising the organization as to the critical areas of legal exposure and protecting Cheniere from legal risk.
Corey Grindal will become Senior Vice President, Gas Supply, responsible for natural gas strategy, infrastructure, and operations.
"I am excited to announce Cheniere's new executive team, who will help us achieve our vision to be recognized as the premier global LNG company," said CEO Jack Fusco. "This is a natural evolution for the company as we transition from a development to an operating company and align our vision with shareholders," he added.
For more information on our Executive Team please visit www.cheniere.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!