Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Enter Settlement Agreement
- WHO: Two Experimental Ebola Vaccines Could be Available in 2015 (NLNK) (CMRX) (BCRX) (TKMR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!