Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novogen (NVGN) Signs MOU with Feinstein Institute, to Collaborate on Brain Cancer Treatments
- Athersys (ATHX) Slammed as MultiStem Phase 2 Misses Endpoints
- China Finance Online (JRJC) on Watch; China Rapid Finance Reaches New Milestone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!