Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Allana Potash (ALLRF) Comments on Recent Trading Activity; Has No Adverse Material to Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!