Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) CEO Buys 29K Shares
- Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) To Offer U.S. Dollar-Denominated Senior Notes
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announces Publication of Data from ATHENA Trials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!