Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Halted on LUDP
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!