Cheniere (LNG) Sees Action as Terminal Projects Move Forward Ahead of Plan
- Wall St. opens lower as tech stocks drag, oil falls
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Financial sector stress delivers fresh jolt
- Buy Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of Forthcoming Model X Ramp - Credit Suisse
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/08: (APOL) (KGC) (SFM) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower (more...)
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) is seeing action today on news its Sabine Pass export terminal project on the boarder of Texas and Louisiana is moving forward ahead of plan. Its first Sabine Pass liquefier is ahead of plan by 6 months, with the second liquefier tracking ahead of plan by 11 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Updates on Barextumab Phase 2s; PINNACLE Trial to Continue Following DSMB Review
- Depomed (DEPO) Receives Favorable Verdict in Nucynta Patent Suit
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Receives Notice of Allowance of U.S. Patent for NeuVax
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!