Cheniere (LNG) Approves 31M Registered Direct Offering at $15.10/Share
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to sell 31,000,000 shares of its common stock at a negotiated price per share of $15.10. The offering is expected to close and settle on May 10, 2012. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $467.9 million to invest in Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cheniere Partners") in exchange for equity securities anticipated to be issued in connection with the financing of Cheniere Partners' proposed Sabine Pass liquefaction project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoSys (MOSY) Poised to Open Lower Following Stock Offering
- Concho Resources (CXO) Prices Larger 6M Common Offering for Proceeds of $650M
- MoSys (MOSY) Prices 12.5M Common Offering at $1.60/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!