Cheniere (LNG) Approves 31M Registered Direct Offering at $15.10/Share
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to sell 31,000,000 shares of its common stock at a negotiated price per share of $15.10. The offering is expected to close and settle on May 10, 2012. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $467.9 million to invest in Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cheniere Partners") in exchange for equity securities anticipated to be issued in connection with the financing of Cheniere Partners' proposed Sabine Pass liquefaction project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Petrobras (PBR) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Google (GOOG) Brings Android Wear to Apple iPhones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!