Cheniere (LNG) Approves 31M Registered Direct Offering at $15.10/Share
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to sell 31,000,000 shares of its common stock at a negotiated price per share of $15.10. The offering is expected to close and settle on May 10, 2012. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $467.9 million to invest in Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cheniere Partners") in exchange for equity securities anticipated to be issued in connection with the financing of Cheniere Partners' proposed Sabine Pass liquefaction project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO) Prices 18.3M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $900M
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Enters $25M 'At-The-Market' Stock Offering
- Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. Reports First Quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!