Chemtura (CHMT) to Increase Polyester Polyols Prices 5c/lb.
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) announces today that effective March 26, 2012, or as contracts allow, it will increase prices up to $0.05 lb for its Polyester Polyols, including FOMREZ®, products globally. This price increase is necessary given the continued escalation of raw material costs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Freddie Mac (FMCC) Issues October Outlook; Labor, Income, Policy, Fixed Investment Still Lagging
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Approves 35M Common Buyback; Boosts Qtr. Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!