Chemtura (CHMT) to Increase Polyester Polyols Prices 5c/lb.
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) announces today that effective March 26, 2012, or as contracts allow, it will increase prices up to $0.05 lb for its Polyester Polyols, including FOMREZ®, products globally. This price increase is necessary given the continued escalation of raw material costs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemtura to Attend Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, Florida, on December 3, 2015
- Linden Care Disappointed in Ruling, to Aggressively Pursue Legal Options Related to Express Scripts (ESRX) Pharmacy Provider Agreement
- PharmAthene (PIP) Adopts Stockholder Rights Plan to Protect NOLs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!