Chemtura (CHMT) to Increase Polyester Polyols Prices 5c/lb.
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) announces today that effective March 26, 2012, or as contracts allow, it will increase prices up to $0.05 lb for its Polyester Polyols, including FOMREZ®, products globally. This price increase is necessary given the continued escalation of raw material costs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) COO Sanders Resigns
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons to Sell 168 Stores
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!