Chemtura (CHMT) to Increase Polyester Polyols Prices 5c/lb.
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) announces today that effective March 26, 2012, or as contracts allow, it will increase prices up to $0.05 lb for its Polyester Polyols, including FOMREZ®, products globally. This price increase is necessary given the continued escalation of raw material costs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemtura Corporation Announces 2014 Investor Day in New York City on December 4, 2014
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Reports Repayment of $1.75B Credit Facility
- Monsanto (MON) Affirms Guidance into Whistle Stop Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!