Chemtura (CHMT) to Increase Polyester Polyols Prices 5c/lb.
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) announces today that effective March 26, 2012, or as contracts allow, it will increase prices up to $0.05 lb for its Polyester Polyols, including FOMREZ®, products globally. This price increase is necessary given the continued escalation of raw material costs.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemtura To Attend Gabelli’s Best Ideas Conference in New York City
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!