Chemocentryx (CCXI) Awarded $500K FDA Grant
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chemocentryx, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCXI) receives a $500,000 annual grant from the FDA: Petrus Bekker, Phase 2 Study of CCX168 for the Treatment of Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Auto-Antibodies Associated Vasculitis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Caesars Approved to End Bankruptcy, Still May Need Months Before Final Exit - Bloomberg
- Novan (NOVN) Enters Licenses Agrement for SB204 with Sato Pharmaceutical in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!