Chemical Financial (CHFC) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Supervalu (SVU), Shoe Carnival (SCVL) and Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices:
Chemical Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CHFC) will replace Supervalu Inc. (NYSE: SVU) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Supervalu will replace Talmer Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TLMR) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, August 31. Chemical Financial is acquiring Talmer in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. Supervalu has a market capitalization more representative of the small-cap market space.
Shoe Carnival Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) will replace Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: SGNT) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Friday, August 26. Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co. is acquiring Sagent in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: EGRX) will replace Cash America International Inc. (NYSE: CSH) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Thursday, September 1. S&P SmallCap 600 constituent First Cash Financial Services Inc. (NASDAQ: FCFS) is acquiring Cash America in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date pending final approvals. Post merger, the combined company will be named FirstCash Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Solana Strep Complete Assay
- Kinross Gold (KGC), Yorbeau Resources Enter Option Agreement on Rouyn Property
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!