Charter Communications (CHTR) to Join S&P 500, Replacing EMC (EMC); Kraft Heinz (KHC) Set to Join S&P 100
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
S&P 500 constituent The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) will replace EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) in the S&P 100, and Charter Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) will replace EMC in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 7. Privately held Dell Corp. is acquiring EMC in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!