Charter Communications (CHTR) to Join S&P 500, Replacing EMC (EMC); Kraft Heinz (KHC) Set to Join S&P 100
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P 500 constituent The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) will replace EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) in the S&P 100, and Charter Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) will replace EMC in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 7. Privately held Dell Corp. is acquiring EMC in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!