Charter Communications (CHTR) to Join S&P 500, Replacing EMC (EMC); Kraft Heinz (KHC) Set to Join S&P 100
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
S&P 500 constituent The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) will replace EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) in the S&P 100, and Charter Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) will replace EMC in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 7. Privately held Dell Corp. is acquiring EMC in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Announces Strategic Plans to Unlock Shareholder Value
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!