Charter Communications (CHTR) to Join S&P 500, Replacing EMC (EMC); Kraft Heinz (KHC) Set to Join S&P 100
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
S&P 500 constituent The Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) will replace EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) in the S&P 100, and Charter Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) will replace EMC in the S&P 500 after the close of trading on Wednesday, September 7. Privately held Dell Corp. is acquiring EMC in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date, pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility elevated as shares mixed in premarket on Q4 profit rise, bond trading better than expected
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!