Charles & Colvard (CTHR) Renews Supply Agreement w/ Cree (CREE)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Charles & Colvard Ltd (NASDAQ: CTHR) announced that it has entered into an amended Letter Agreement with Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) that provides for the production of new silicon carbide (SiC) raw material to be delivered quarterly until July 2015. The supply and purchase of SiC material under this amended Letter Agreement will be governed in all respects by the terms and conditions of the parties’ Amended and Restated Exclusive Supply Agreement (the “Supply Agreement”) dated June 6, 1997. Under the amended Letter Agreement, exclusivity shall remain in effect as provided in the Supply Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles & Colvard to Host Its 2014 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Investor Conference Call on Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Laredo Petroleum (LPI) Closs 69M Common Offering at $11.05/Share
- Antero Resources (AR) Prices Larger 13.1M Common Offering for Proceeds of $485M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!