Charles & Colvard (CTHR) Renews Supply Agreement w/ Cree (CREE)
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Charles & Colvard Ltd (NASDAQ: CTHR) announced that it has entered into an amended Letter Agreement with Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) that provides for the production of new silicon carbide (SiC) raw material to be delivered quarterly until July 2015. The supply and purchase of SiC material under this amended Letter Agreement will be governed in all respects by the terms and conditions of the parties’ Amended and Restated Exclusive Supply Agreement (the “Supply Agreement”) dated June 6, 1997. Under the amended Letter Agreement, exclusivity shall remain in effect as provided in the Supply Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) Reports Rate Case Agreement
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire AqueSys in $300M + Milestones Deal
- Paragon Offshore (PGN) Borrows ~$332M Under Senior Revolving Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!