Charles & Colvard (CTHR) Renews Supply Agreement w/ Cree (CREE)
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Charles & Colvard Ltd (NASDAQ: CTHR) announced that it has entered into an amended Letter Agreement with Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) that provides for the production of new silicon carbide (SiC) raw material to be delivered quarterly until July 2015. The supply and purchase of SiC material under this amended Letter Agreement will be governed in all respects by the terms and conditions of the parties’ Amended and Restated Exclusive Supply Agreement (the “Supply Agreement”) dated June 6, 1997. Under the amended Letter Agreement, exclusivity shall remain in effect as provided in the Supply Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN), UK Home Office Reach Settlement of £150M
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Southern Copper (SCCO) CEO Says Tia Maria Not Cancelled - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!