Charles & Colvard (CTHR) Renews Supply Agreement w/ Cree (CREE)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Charles & Colvard Ltd (NASDAQ: CTHR) announced that it has entered into an amended Letter Agreement with Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) that provides for the production of new silicon carbide (SiC) raw material to be delivered quarterly until July 2015. The supply and purchase of SiC material under this amended Letter Agreement will be governed in all respects by the terms and conditions of the parties’ Amended and Restated Exclusive Supply Agreement (the “Supply Agreement”) dated June 6, 1997. Under the amended Letter Agreement, exclusivity shall remain in effect as provided in the Supply Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!