Charles & Colvard (CTHR) Renews Supply Agreement w/ Cree (CREE)
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Charles & Colvard Ltd (NASDAQ: CTHR) announced that it has entered into an amended Letter Agreement with Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) that provides for the production of new silicon carbide (SiC) raw material to be delivered quarterly until July 2015. The supply and purchase of SiC material under this amended Letter Agreement will be governed in all respects by the terms and conditions of the parties’ Amended and Restated Exclusive Supply Agreement (the “Supply Agreement”) dated June 6, 1997. Under the amended Letter Agreement, exclusivity shall remain in effect as provided in the Supply Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) to 'Vigorously Defend' Proposed Sale of Electrolux
- Honda Motor (HMC) U.S. auto sales rose 4.2% in June, est. up 7.1%
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Acquires Black Lotus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!