Cerecor (CERC) Completes CERC-301 Phase 2 Enrollment in MDD
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cerecor Inc. (NASDAQ: CERC) announced that it has completed patient enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical trial for CERC-301, Clin301-203, as an oral, rapidly acting adjunctive treatment of major depressive disorder (“MDD”). The Company now expects to report top-line data from this trial in November 2016.
Cerecor launched its Phase 2 clinical trial with CERC-301 for the adjunctive treatment of MDD in September 2015. The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial enrolled 115 subjects with MDD who experienced a severe depressive episode despite stable ongoing treatment with either a serotonin reuptake inhibitor or a serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. The trial includes two intermittent dose administrations seven days apart, followed by 14 days of observation. The primary objective of the trial is to evaluate the antidepressant effect of CERC-301 in 12 mg and 20 mg dosages compared to placebo as assessed by the six-item unidimensional subset of the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Confirms FDA Partial Clinical Hold Placed on Patient Recruitment for MEDI4736 Trial in HNSCC; Issues Commentary
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!