Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Selects CPDC as a Supplier for CLR 131
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLRB) announced it has selected Hamilton, Ontario-based Centre for Probe Development and Commercialization (CPDC), a well-respected GMP manufacturing organization specializing in radiopharmaceuticals, as a supplier of the company’s lead phospholipid drug conjugate (PDC), CLR 131.
The company believes that CPDC will provide a cost-effective and long-term manufacturing solution. The partnership establishes manufacturing capacity at a level sufficient for both a pivotal trial and future large-scale commercial production. CPDC’s development of further production capability for CLR 131 will significantly enhance the company’s ability to support the anticipated clinical trial activity as it progresses through 2017 while also preparing for a pivotal study and, ultimately, commercialization.
“This partnership with CPDC signals an important milestone in the development of CLR 131; it reflects our confidence in the potential clinical utility of our lead compound and establishes an additional supply source as well as pivotal trial and commercial scale production,” said Jim Caruso, president and CEO of Cellectar Biosciences. “As we prepare to initiate our NCI-supported Phase II trial of CLR 131 in multiple myeloma and other hematologic malignancies, it is imperative that we continue to identify optimal pathways to accelerate and further support its development.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Says First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 HOPE Study in Sickle Cell Disease
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Sees Whipsaw Trading in Final Minutes Following FTC Settlement Details
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!