Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Receives U.S. Patent Related to CLR 1603
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLRB) announces that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) has issued a formal patent allowance for CLR 1603, which covers method of use for the treatment of a variety of solid tumors and associated cancer stem cells using the company’s phospholipid drug conjugate (“PDC”) delivery platform technology with paclitaxel. This patent allowance follows the May 2016 issuance of the composition of matter patent for the same compound.
CLR 1603 is a form of paclitaxel conjugated to the company’s patented phospholipid drug conjugate delivery platform using a simple compound linker. The USPTO patent allowance covers method of use for breast, pancreatic, lung, colorectal and prostate cancers. The company expects the full patent to be granted by the end of 2016.
“The receipt of this formal patent allowance represents the fourth time Cellectar has secured a positive USPTO action since May 2016. These actions have expanded and strengthened our intellectual property portfolio for PDC delivery platform assets, including our lead therapeutic product candidate CLR 131 and our chemotherapeutic conjugate program assets,” said Jim Caruso, president and CEO of Cellectar. “While we continue to aggressively protect our products through strategic intellectual property achievements, we remain committed to advancing an intelligent research and development program to further optimize asset valuation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!