Cellcom Israel (CEL) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) announced the dismissal of a purported class action filed against the Company and two other Israeli cellular operators in December 2015, alleging that the defendants unlawfully offer cellular pre-paid calling cards for very high prices by allegedly coordinating such prices among them.
The total amount claimed from all defendants, including the Company, had the lawsuit been certified as a class action, was estimated by the plaintiffs to be approximately NIS 13 billion (out of which, based on the data specified in the lawsuit by the plaintiff, an estimated amount of approximately NIS 6.7 billion was claimed from the Company).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellcom Israel Announces Filing Of Supplemental Shelf Offering Report In Israel
- Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), SWEPI Enter Gathering Agreement in Permian - Delaware Basin (RDS-A)
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Granted Motion to Dismiss, Stay, Transfer in ESET Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!