Cellcom Israel (CEL) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) announced the dismissal of a purported class action filed against the Company and two other Israeli cellular operators in December 2015, alleging that the defendants unlawfully offer cellular pre-paid calling cards for very high prices by allegedly coordinating such prices among them.
The total amount claimed from all defendants, including the Company, had the lawsuit been certified as a class action, was estimated by the plaintiffs to be approximately NIS 13 billion (out of which, based on the data specified in the lawsuit by the plaintiff, an estimated amount of approximately NIS 6.7 billion was claimed from the Company).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!