Celgene (CELG) Partner Acceleron Initiates ACE-536 Phase 2
- Futures little changed ahead of busy week of data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
Acceleron Pharma, Inc., announced the initiation of a phase 2 study of its novel, investigational protein therapeutic, ACE-536, to treat patients with beta-thalassemia, a genetic hematologic disorder causing chronic and life-threatening anemia and serious complications affecting the spleen, liver and heart. Patients and healthcare providers currently have limited options for the treatment of beta-thalassemia. This is the second ongoing Phase 2 trial for ACE-536, which is being developed by Acceleron as part of a global collaboration with Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CELG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Announced Publication of Data Showing Its Cell Therapy Can Promote Burn Wound Healing Via Topical Spray Delivery
- One Horizon Group (OHGI) Announces Receipt of VoIP-Related Patent
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Receipt of Microchannels-Related Patents in Hong Kong, Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!