Celgene (CELG) Partner Acceleron Initiates ACE-536 Phase 2
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Acceleron Pharma, Inc., announced the initiation of a phase 2 study of its novel, investigational protein therapeutic, ACE-536, to treat patients with beta-thalassemia, a genetic hematologic disorder causing chronic and life-threatening anemia and serious complications affecting the spleen, liver and heart. Patients and healthcare providers currently have limited options for the treatment of beta-thalassemia. This is the second ongoing Phase 2 trial for ACE-536, which is being developed by Acceleron as part of a global collaboration with Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CELG).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Receives EC Approval of ABRAXANE Combo as First-Line NSCLC Treatment
- Ambarella (AMBA) Approves Annual Bonus Plan for Certain Exec. Officers
- Retrophin (RTRX) Receives Nasdaq 'Letter of Reprimand'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!