Celgene (CELG) Says GED-0301 Phase 1b Data Accepted as Late-Breaking Presentation for UEGW 2016
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CELG) announced that the data from a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, exploratory phase Ib study evaluating the effects of oral GED-0301 (mongersen) on both endoscopic and clinical outcomes in patients with active Crohn's disease were accepted as a late breaking abstract at the United European Gastroenterology Week. The data are to be presented on October 18, 2016 at 6:27 a.m. ET.
Celgene will hold a conference call for the investment community to discuss the data on October 18, 2016, at 9 a.m. ET. The conference call will be available by webcast at www.celgene.com. An audio replay of the call will be available from noon ET October 18, 2016, until midnight ET October 25, 2016. To access the replay in the U.S., dial (855) 859-2056; outside the U.S. dial (404) 537-3406. The participant passcode is 87802096.
GED-0301 (mongersen) is an investigational compound that is not approved for any use in any country.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG), Biotech Peers Pressured on Market Open
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!