Celanese Corp. (CE) to Increase Acid Prices in China
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE) will increase list and off-list selling prices for the following product in view of recent market conditions. The price increase below will be effective immediately, or as contracts allow.
|Product||AOC (USD/MT)||China (RMB/MT)|
|Acetic Acid||-||RMB 200|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celanese to Address Investors in Conference Call Hosted by Goldman Sachs
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Issues Statement on DOJ Charges Versus Former Employees
- Bunge Limited (BG) Names Thomas Boehlert CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!