Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Big Three Airlines (AAL) (DAL) (UAL)
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Macerich (MAC) Board Rejects Simon Property Group's (SPG) $95.50/Share Takeover Offer
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanchez Production Partners (SPP) to Acquire Eagle Ford Shale Assets from Sanchez Energy (SN)
- Gain Capital (GCAP) Completes $148M Acquisition of City Index
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Completes M/T 'Active' Acquisition; Announces Charters for M/T 'Militiadis M II', M/T 'Avax'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!