Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) Files Complaint Against Abbott (ABT) Regarding Merger
- Blackstone (BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal - Bloomberg
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) to Acquire Chevron-Owned NGL Logistics Assets in South Louisiana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!