Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Albemarle (ALB) To Sell Assets to SI Group
- Chemtura (CHMT) Sells Agrochemicals Business to Platform Specialty Products (PAH) for $1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!