Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- Vista Said to Remain Confident in U.S. Approval of Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Pandora (P) adds Centerview as advisor on potential future sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!