Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- UPDATE: Cerberus Reaches Preliminary Safeway (SWY) Deal for $40/sh - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!