Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Merger Receives Final Approval in New Jersey
- salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Renewed Takeover Chatter Sparked by The Information
- Apollo Global (APO) Said Near Deal to Buy Diamond Resorts (DRII) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!