Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orange (ORAN), Deutsche Telekom (DTEGY) Affirm Discussions with British Telecom (BT)
- 3D Systems (DDD) to Acquire Cimatron (CIMT) for $8.97/Share
- Kinder Morgan (KMI), Kinder Morgan EP (KMP), El Paso Pipeline (EPB) Report Prelim. Results of Unitholder Elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!