Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repsol Drops Plans to Buy all of Talisman Energy (TLM) - Bloomberg
- Time Warner (TWX) Ends Talks to Buy Stake in Vice Media - NYT
- Quirky said to drop of bidding for General Electric (GE) home appliance unit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!