Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SemGroup (SEMG) to Acquire Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS) in Stock-for-Unit Deal
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Announces Presentation of TNX-102 SL Phase 2 Data in PTSD; Four SAEs Noted
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Sues WatchGuard Video Over Alleged Patent Infringement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!