Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- Alere (ALR) Receives Shareholder Support for Proposed Abbott (ABT) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!