Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cintas Corporation (CTAS) to Acquire McKesson's (MCK) ZEE Medical
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Acquires Centrix Solutions in $20M Cash Deal
- SunOpta (STKL) to Acquire Sunrise Holdings in ~$450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!