Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- Coeur (CDE) to Acquire Paramount Gold And Silver (PZG) in All-Stock Deal
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Acquire Video Ad Company, true[X] Media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!