Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD), Verizon (VZ) Get Approval from FCC to Close Wireless Deal
- GM (GM) to Fully Exit Ally Financial Investment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!