Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dillard's (DDS) Urged by Marcato to Spin Real Estate Assets Into REIT - Bloomberg
- Kellogg (K) Said to Make GBP 908.5M Offer for Egypt's Bisco Misr
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!