Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Will Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Mylan (MYL) Shareholders Approve Acquisition of Perrigo (PRGO), Mylan to Launch Formal Offer in Weeks
- Siliconware Precision (SPIL), Foxconn Enter Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!