Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Vitamin Shoppe (VSI): Activist Investor Seeks Sale - Reuters
- Siemens Eyes Dresser-Rand (DRC), Says Manager Magazin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!