Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- Doral Financial (DRL) Trying to Sell Parts of Its Business - Bloomberg
- Noah Education Holdings (NED) Merger Completed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!