Cedar Fair (FUN) Sells Knott's Soak City in San Diego to SeaWorld
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN) announced that it has sold Knott's Soak City – San Diego, a stand alone water park in Southern California, to a subsidiary of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are not material to Cedar Fair's results of operations. The sale of the San Diego water park has no impact on the Company's other properties located in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins (CUZ) to Merge with Parkway Properties (PKY), Spin-Off Combined Houston Assets
- Sanofi (SNY) Issues Commentary on Medivation's (MDVN) Rejection of Takeover Proposal; Remains Committed to Combination
- NOW, Inc. (DNOW) to Acquire Power Service
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!